Start of PX-BL Automatic Data Collection
- The automatic data collection using ZOO system developed by RIKEN and JASRI is available.
- Users only need to send samples to SPring-8 to obtain data (no visit required)
- Automatic data processing using the KAMO system is also supported.
Beamlines Available for Automatic Data Collection
- BL45XU（Public : Structural Biology III）
- BL32XU（RIKEN : Targeted Proteins）
Calls for the Proposal
The basic procedure is the same as the operation of proposals in the field of Life Science/Protein Crystal Analysis.
- 2 proposal calls per year
- Approved proposal is valid for 1 year
- 5 beamtime surveys per year
Procedure for PX-BL Automatic Data Collection
Please click here for details.
The protein crystallography data collection service at BL41XU and BL45XU has ended from 2019A.