Details: Biological Sample Preparation Room
The Biological Sample Preparation Room is located in Room D24 (between Doors D2 and D3) of the Storage Ring building and is available around the clock (no need to sign up). To get to the room from the experimental hall, turn right and go towards Door D3 and then exit the first door. You can see the room on the left.
- Read the Instructions on the Biological Preparation Room website before using the room.
- For items requiring users to keep a log of equipment use, provide the required information. Also follow the rules regarding the disposal of effluent and the separation of experimental wastes.
- Note that users are prohibited from removing equipment from the room.
Biological Sample Preparation Room at Biomedical Imaging Center
- For experiments using organic solvents, use the Biological Sample Preparation Room in the Laboratory Building (Room No. 210) of the Biomedical Imaging Center, where a fume hood is available.
- For details, please visit the following website.
- Ice maker
- Water purification system
- Centrifuge (2 types)
- Ultra-deep freezer
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Tube rotator
- Constant-temperature water bath
- Hot plate
- Fast protein liquid chromatography (FPLC) system
- Electronic balance
- pH meter
- Magnetic stirrer
- Lab cart
- Locker for users