Additional Call for 2022B Proposals for BL28B2 Closed
Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI) has finished reviewing all the submitted applications for 2022B beamtime. However, since there is still some beamtime left at BL28B2, JASRI launches an additional call for 2022B proposals to be carried out at this beamline. Interested parties are encouraged to apply. Please see below for more details.
1．Types of Proposals Available
- General Proposals (non-proprietary)
- Budding Researchers Support Proposals
- Proprietary General Proposals
- Non-Proprietary Grant-Aided Proposals
BL28B2 (White Beam X-ray Diffraction)
3．Research Period and Number of Available Shifts
47 shifts from November 2022 to February 2023, tentative
Thursday, September 8, 2022, 10:00 am (Japan time)
Submit your proposal application online from the User Information website (UI site).
UI site : http://user.spring8.or.jp/
Login to My Page > Create and Edit Proposal Application Form > New
To apply for this additional call, you must select “2022B-add” as the Term when creating an online application.
– The same basic rules as for 2022B proposals will apply to users. Click here for details.
– JASRI has been announcing the calls for other proposal types separately:
(1) Second call for 2022B for designated Beamlines (BL01B1, BL02B2, BL02B2, BL09XU, BL13XU, BL14B2, BL19B2, BL46XU, and BL47XU), and
(2) Call for Proprietary Time-Designed Proposals (incl. measurement services).