- It is possible to access the Internet from a terminal connected to the wireless LAN; however, the opposite is not possible.
- For security reasons, some communication addresses and protocols may be restricted.
- Make sure that your computer is properly protected by up-to-date anti-virus software and the latest security patches.
- Do not connect terminals with pirated or other unauthorized software installed, violate software licenses, or gain unauthorized access to websites, including those inside or outside the public experimental data network.
- If you suspect you have a network virus, disconnect your computer from the network immediately and report the problem to User Administration Division at the ext. number listed below.
|User Administration Divisio||Ext. 2225||–|
|Staff in charge of beamline||Ext. 3899||–|