Details: Radiation Termination Form [Form 5-2]

Deadline: as needed

If your affiliation changes during the fiscal year, you are required to terminate the registration and re-register; submit a Radiation Termination Form and then a Radiation Worker Application Form from your new home institution.

How to submit

Form No.Form titleApplies to
5-2Radiation Termination Form [Application Page]Users whose affiliation has changed

Submission & Questions (general)

1-1-1 Kouto, Sayo-cho, Sayo-gun Hyogo 679-5198, JAPAN

Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI)

ContactPhoneE-mail address
SPring-8/SACLA Users Office+81-791-58-0902uoffice@spring8.or.jp

Questions (technical)

Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN)

ContactPhoneE-mail address
Radiation Control Office at RIKEN Harima Safety Center+81-791-58-0904radiationsafety@spring8.or.jp