Proposal Submission/Beamtime Application
Pre-Experiment Procedures for Project Leaders
Radiation Worker Registration
- How should I apply for the registration of radiation workers?
- How do I enter in an Approval period fields?
- Should I fill out an application form for temporary entry to the radiation-controlled area of the storage ring building for the purpose of, for example, a short-time facility tour, during the Approval period provided on the application form?
- My home institution has no radiation protection supervisor. What should I do?
- I have filled out the application form on the website. Is the registration complete?
- I have printed the PDF form containing errors. Is it possible to correct them?
- I cannot submit the application form at least 10 days before the visit. What should I do?
- Some of my co-workers are affiliated with overseas institutions. Is it possible for overseas users to submit a PDF application form by email as before?
- I have found errors after posting the application form. What should I do?
- There are changes to my information (e.g., email address, postal address, and work area) during the registration period of radiation workers.
- I want to extend the period of being a registered radiation worker.
- I have become affiliated with another institution. What should I do?
- I have been transferred to another division within my home institution. Should I submit the Radiation Worker Registration Cancellation Form and make a new application for the registration of radiation workers?
- The previous form (Form 5-1) had a space where to send notice of radiation exposure but the new form does not. Is the notice for radiation exposure not given?
- Where is the notice sent if the work location of the radiation protection supervisor is different from that of the applicant or the representative of the applicant’s home institution or if the radiation protection supervisor is not affiliated with the applicant’s home institution?
- I want to specify the location to receive notice of radiation exposure. What should I do?
- Is it possible to apply for registration on behalf of the applicant?
- Where can I direct questions about the registration of radiation workers.
- Is there a sample of the Radiation Worker Application Form?
- The new form seems to have no fields for the dates of radiation safety training and ionizing radiation health checkup, which were given on the previous form. Is it unnecessary to provide the dates?
- I have not yet given the proposal number because my initial visit is merely for preparation. What should I write?
- If I have multiple proposals or participate in experiments of multiple proposals, should I provide all proposal numbers?
- I do not know my proposal number. What should I write?
- How should I apply for the registration of radiation workers if I am affiliated with multiple institutions?
- What is the difference between the head of the affiliated institution and the representative?
- Is it acceptable for the head of the affiliated institution and the representative be the same?
- Whose signature/seal should I provide in the “Name of representative” field if my radiation safety is controlled by an external institution?
- Whose signature/seal should I provide in the “the radiation protection supervisor” field?
- Is the institution’s rubber stamp (registered or unregistered) acceptable for the “Approval and authorization by affiliated institution” field?
- Where on the printed form should I fill out, sign, and seal?
- Where can I take initial radiation safety training?
- I would like to check if I have completed the radiation safety training course via the e-learning system for this fiscal year.
- I have submitted my Radiation Worker Application Form; however, I have not received any e-mail message regarding the radiation safety training course.
- Could you resend the e-mail message regarding the radiation safety training course?
- What are the changes in procedures for Radiation Worker Registration in FY2014?
- May I use a previous form (Form 5-1 available in FY2013)?
- Can the signature of the equivalent of the radiation protection supervisor or the labor control supervisor substitute the signature of the radiation protection supervisor as before?
During Stay at SPring-8
Post-Experiment Procedures for Project Leaders
Dissemination of Research Results for 2011B and After (excl. proprietary proposals)