Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute (JASRI) has finished reviewing all the submitted applications for 2020A beamtime. Since there is still some beamtime left at BL04B1, JASRI launches additional call for 2020A proposals to be carried out at this beamline. Interested parties are encouraged to apply. Please see below for more details.
Types of Proposals Available:
- Non-Proprietary Grant-Aided Proposals
- General Proposals (proprietary)
- General Proposals (non-proprietary)※
- Budding Researchers Support Proposals
- Industrial Application Proposals Using Advanced Technology
※Please select “General Proposals (non-proprietary)”, even if you want your proposal reviewed in “Industrial Application” Field.
BL04B1 (High Temperature and High Pressure Research)
Research Period and Number of Available Shifts:
36 shifts from May to July 2020.
N.B. Out of above shifts, the maximum numbers of shifts available for Industrial Application Proposals Using Advanced Technology are 21 shifts.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 10:00 am (Japan time)
– The same basic rules as for 2020A proposals will apply to users. Click here for details.
– JASRI has been announcing the calls for other proposal types separately:
(1) Second call for 2020A for Engineering Science Research Beamlines, and
(2) Call for Proprietary Time-Designed Proposals (incl. measurement services).